Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finding Time To Blog

Do you feel that you never have time to blog (or do what makes you happy)?
Does your free time fly by?
Is it a constant battle to balance family life, your online interests, hobbies, as well as your other duties?

I feel the same way but I've developed an acronym to help me stay on task.

Read my guest post at Blogger Talk Community Blog.

Excerpt:
A few weeks ago, I was emailing a former coworker who is on her way to becoming a Stay at Home Mom. She asked me if I was enjoying staying at home and what I did for fun. So I told her.
Her response: “Blogging? Ha. There’s no way I have time for that.”

To read more, click HERE.


photo courtesy of flickr user Zoutedrop

1 comment:

  1. I agree it takes a lot out of a girl to do all this.
    Naomi
    Na-MiArt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete