- Did you get a chance to read this guest post from Daria, author of Mom In Management, called What Level of Sibling Rivalry is Healthy?
- I absolutely love this library that Amanda from Soule Mama has made for her kids. I only dream that someday I can have a space half as nice for my kids.
- Looking for ways to teach your child how to ride a bike? Jessica from Life As Mom has use a unique method for her kids and it only took them an hour to learn!
- Have you taken time to look at Alicia's blog, A Magical Childhood? She shares so many unique ways to have fun with your children. Check out this post called 10 Ways To Make Today Magical.
- Someday I hope to have a morning routine worth talking about, but until then read this guest post on Steady Mom by Kat from Inspired to Action called Family Traditions for the Morning Hours.
- And please, if you only have time to check out one of these links, take a peak at these adorable handmade hats by Sweetpeatoadtots featured on Leigh's blog, Marvelous Kiddo.
Did you read any good posts this week worth mentioning?
Leave a comment and include the link so we can all link around.