Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Link Around

I came across several blog posts this week that are worth mentioning. If you have a few moments, take a look at some of these fabulous posts by other bloggers.
  • I absolutely love this library that Amanda from Soule Mama has made for her kids. I only dream that someday I can have a space half as nice for my kids.
  • Looking for ways to teach your child how to ride a bike? Jessica from Life As Mom has use a unique method for her kids and it only took them an hour to learn! 
  • Have you taken time to look at Alicia's blog, A Magical Childhood? She shares so many unique ways to have fun with your children. Check out this post called 10 Ways To Make Today Magical.  
Did you read any good posts this week worth mentioning?
Leave a comment and include the link so we can all link around. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those rainbow cupcakes put mine to shame! So cool!
    I love the Dr. Suess-like hat at Sweetpeatoadtots!

    ReplyDelete