Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea (and Sponsor Highlight)

As a mom and a blogger, I spend a lot of time with my camera. Never wanting to miss a precious moment, messy face, or this-moment-might-never-happen-again shot, I try to remember our camera when we go to restaurants, parks, and of course, when we go on trips.

When I don't have the camera, something very picture-worthy is bound to happen. Then I am stuck taking the photo with my cell phone, which just isn't the same.

If you are a cameraholic like I am, then you need to check out Eclectic Whatnot.  Ruthanne makes adorable camera straps for dSLR cameras.

Like this one:


And this one:



If you are going to carry something around with you all the time, why not make it cute?

Treat yourself (early Christmas present?) or get one for a friend who is into photography.  Ruthanne has a variety of patterns and styles available, so you are bound to find something perfect.

They range in price from $18 to $35.




Check out her site: www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticWhatnot
Follow her on Twitter: www.twitter.com/EclecticWhatnot

1 comment:

  1. The camera straps are so adorable! I have a plain, boring black one. I think I know one thing I will be asking for for Christmas! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete