Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Thanksgiving

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.-- 1 Chronicles 16:34


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.-- Oprah Winfrey


When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.-- Willie Nelson


am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.--Woody Allen

Thank you to my husband for continually being the man of my dreams. 
You are my best friend and a great father.
Thank you to my family and friends. You all are awesome.
Thank YOU for taking the time to stop by and read this blog.

Happy Thanksgiving!
 I hope you have a great day with your loved ones.

3 comments:

  1. You got me teary eyed! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures...great post! Amy http://mommetime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! And those pictures are incredible!

    ReplyDelete