Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Link Around

I hope everyone had a nice, refreshing, turkey-stuffed Thanksgiving. Now that all the cooking and shopping is over with, and all of the college football games, I thought I'd share a few articles that were posted this week that are worth reading.

  • Here is a cute DIY gift idea for the holidays from Design Mom: DIY monogram mugs. I think these are adorable.  I can always use a new coffee mug. This craft is kid-friendly and fixable if you mess up the first time around. 
  • Traveling with a baby during the Christmas Season? Jessica from Life as Mom gives some very helpful advice. 
  • Do your kids have too many toys? Read these tips for getting your kids to part with toys before the holidays. 

Just a side note, but Notre Dame beat USC today, 20-16, which makes us a very happy family. 

What team does your family follow? 
Any big wins or losses this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. I actually put a bunch of Avery's toys away recently and she didn't even seem to notice. She just had to many and it seemed to overwhelm her. She would go from toy to toy and barely spend anytime with them. She now seems to focus more and plays with them longer. However, we'll have to wait and see what happens with Christmas quickly approaching, Eric and I aren't getting her much but I can't speak for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete