Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wait For the Lord

Today, I guest posted on AP Freewriting 101. Ashley writes a wonderful blog, full of daily inspiration, and coincidentally just wrote a post for me, which was published yesterday, entitled, My Name or God's Glory?

My write-up for Ashley's blog is called, Wait For the Lord, because I seem to be constantly waiting for the future instead of enjoying the present moment. Psalm 27:14 tells us to wait.

Excerpt:
 Every once in a while we stumble upon a passage that changes who we are and how we think. It hits us fast like a bullet to the heart. Before we realize what has happened, we are changed forever. The verse imprints itself on our souls and speaks to us in moments of despair or frustration or even during times of happiness. There is no mistaking its impact on our lives. I like to refer to this phenomenon as the Holy Spirit.
To read the rest, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, thank you for this reminder to wait on God but to enjoy the moment and not wish time away. You have now idea how relevant that is to me right now! Blessings, Anna

    ReplyDelete