Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Baking

I love baking cookies, although they don't always come out perfect. Sometimes the bottom is too crispy or, out of fear of burning them, I under cook them.

It seems that everyone is doing some sort of Christmas cookie baking over the holidays, so I thought I'd point you in the direction of this article that was on Yahoo! yesterday.

If you are a amateur baker like me, then these tips are sure to have your cookies looking and tasting great. If you are an avid baker, than you probably already know these things.  Feel free to share some of your tips that aren't listed in the article.

photo by flickr user scubadive67

photo by flickr user kern_justin

photo by flickr user Stephanie Kilgast

Did you read the article? What tips do you have for baking great holiday cookies?

1 comment: