Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

{This Moment}

In Soule Mama’s words:

{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see.


Even though this picture is a few weeks old now, I love the beauty and wonder that it conveys. This picture was taken at the amazing Monterey Bay Aquarium in California.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks so cool. My husband has been there but it would be so fun to go there too. We live in Oregon so I see we're not far apart. I'm your newest follower. I love photos that tell a story with no words. My favorite blog posts are my wordless Wednesdays :)

    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete