Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol Predictions

Each year, my husband and I try and pick the top 10 finalists and put them in order.  But this year, it's so tough! I honestly think that they are all so good, but if I had to choose...

I'd say that Scotty will win.


Pia will be the runner-up.


And Casey will be 3rd.  

But it seems that anything is possible this season.  

Do you watch American Idol?  Who's going to win? I was about to have a heart attack tonight when Paul was in the bottom 3.  He's too good to go home already! 


7 comments:

  1. You stole my top 2!

    Winner - Scotty
    2 - Pia
    3 - Lauren
    4 - James
    5 - Casey
    6 - Jacob
    7 - Paul
    8 - Stefano
    9 - Haley

    Bring it! Back-to-back-to-back

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like haley!!!! i voted for her last night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. Since you asked for it, here is my entire list.

    1. Scotty
    2. Pia
    3. Casey
    4. Lauren
    5. James
    6. Haley
    7. Jacob
    8. Paul
    9. Stefano

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most competitive season I've watched... Still miss Sanjaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love watching American Idol!
    My list:
    Winner: James
    2. Scotty
    3. Casey
    4. Pia
    5. Jacob
    6. Lauren
    7. Paul
    8. Haley
    9. Stefano

    While that is my list, anything can happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winner: Casey
    2. Pia
    3. Jacob
    4. Paul
    5. James
    6. Haley
    7. Scotty
    8. Lauren
    9. Stefano

    At least, that's the way I'd LIKE it to go!

    ReplyDelete