Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A New Camera And An 18-Month Old Baby.

Have I ever told you how much I love my husband? He's the best. After talking non-stop about getting a new camera, he got me one.  And I love it.  It's perfect.  Exactly what I wanted.  So I've been experimenting and forcing myself to only shoot in full-manual mode.  What's the point of getting an SLR if I'm just going to use it like a point and shoot?

Here are some of Nate's 18-month photos that I've taken during the last few days using my new camera.




And by the way, I cannot believe that Nate is 18 months old.  Where does the time go?  My little bundle of a boy that I brought home from the hospital is now a talking, funny, always-on-the-move, little guy with a wonderful personality.  He tests us at times, doing things he knows he shouldn't and then looks at us with wide eyes that are asking "what are you going to do?" I hope to get a picture of that face soon because I don't want to forget that look when he gets even older. Other times, he does something funny just because he knows it will make us laugh. I love that. When I ask him if he can sing, he makes a high-pitched "lalalala" noise that melts my heart, and he knows it.  I ask him, "Who's Mama's baby?" and he replies, "Na-na!" (translation-Nate).  

He is a complete Daddy's boy and I love that too. They are so cute together-watching ball, reading books and flipping through the latest installment of SI.  

Gosh, can he just stop growing for a few years. It's happening too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment... I just HAD to pop over and peek in on your little blessing. Such sweetness. And congrats on your new camera - fun, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete