Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photoshop Elements


On Monday I wrote about my desire for a digital SLR camera and photoshop elements.  It was getting to the point where I was bringing these things up in conversation way too much so last night, while eating at Red Robin, my husband very casually suggested that we stop by Best Buy and get photoshop.  

Needless to say, I've been spending my spare time experimenting with all of the different features.  I installed Pioneer Woman's actions, as well as The Coffee Shop Blog's Actions and have been going a little crazy in the editing department, but I'm excited to keep learning.  

My goal is to create some quality photos of Nate and our future children, as well as improve the quality of pictures that I post on this blog.  

So if you need me, I'll be photoshopping.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, have fun with it! I have Photoshop too, but to be honest I just didn't have the patience for it (I like things that give me instant results...I think I may have a touch of ADD in that respect), so you're a braver woman than I, my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I have seen so far is really great, Shondra! You are a natural
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Photoshop is an amazing tool! Have so much fun experimenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! How fun! Glad you are having o much fun with it. Love this picture, that expression is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete