Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

{This Moment}

In Soule Mama’s words:

{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see.


I love the days where glimpses of Spring can be seen. Those days where the air is still crisp, but not freezing. And the days when the sun shines all day. While we may not be experiencing weather in the 70's yet like some places, I know that the wait is well worth it because summers in Seattle are beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. I Love those brisk days too! We had 60's and 70's the past two days, while I did enjoy it, it did seem a little too much too soon.

    Visiting via Soulemama. Here's our moment: http://borninjapan.net/2011/03/18/this-moment-37/

    ReplyDelete