Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

We're Excited!

Why?

Because, hopefully, we will find out whether we are having a boy or a girl tomorrow.

We will know if Nate is going to have a little brother or little sister.


When I was pregnant with Nate, I had this gut feeling that I was having a boy.  Despite an inaccurate Intelligender Test, I always maintained that he was a boy.  This time, I have no idea.  I'm not really leaning one way or the other.  All I know is that this baby moves so much more than Nate did.   Even though I am only 20 weeks along (halfway already!), sometimes I literally feel this baby doing somersaults. At times, there is constant motion in my belly.  

Oh, and here's another little bit of trivia for ya.  At about 9 weeks pregnant with Nate, I developed a little layer of peach fuzz on my chin.  It was pretty interesting to say the least. Ryan and I always chalked it up to the extra testosterone roaming my body.  But this time? No peach fuzz.  

So, what's your guess? Boy or girl? 

I'll be back tomorrow to share the news. :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go against the grain and say that it is going to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a girl! And, hopefully Nate will never be a big sister! I'd love it if he had a little sister though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'll make it fun and say boy, even though I'm about 80% sure I'm wrong, LOL. I'm horrible at guessing baby genders! For almost my entire first two trimesters with Ethan, I was SURE he was a girl, I was even having dreams of giving birth to a little girl; imagine my surprise when I saw his little you-know-what on the ultra sound screen, haha! Good luck Shonnie, I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete