Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Have A Ball!

Isn't it crazy how toddlers are always finding new ways to entertain themselves?

Nate has a new favorite activity, which is pretty entertaining to watch and even more fun to participate in.  He loves to stand at one end of the coffee table and throw the ball over it.  If I'm not playing with him, he will throw the ball, run and retrieve it, and then return to the same side and do it all over again.  If I play along, he laughs every time I catch a ball he has thrown and really loves the challenge of trying to catch a ball that I bounce across the table to him.  He's pretty good at it! 





You might notice that ugly bruise on his forehead.  I hate how often he falls! It's happening less and less now since his balance has drastically increased these last few months, but he still loses his footing occasionally.  I wish I could see just one minute into the future to be able to stop him from falling.  
***
Switching gears a bit, I'm excited to introduce you guys to my April Sponsor, Vicky from Two Hand Design I'm going to be sharing more from her awesome shop later this week, but if you get a chance, take a peak at her shop.  She makes the absolute cutest handmade cards, notebooks, and more.  

Be sure to check back later this week to see more from Vicky! 

Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice follow through! Correction, he only flops (falls) when drawing offensive fouls. Charge = foul + turnover (change of possesion).

    ReplyDelete