Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shadows

ISO 100, f/2.5, 1/2000

If you are like me and are interested in taking better pictures of your kids, the I Heart Faces community is the place to be. They have awesome tutorials and photo challenges each week.  This photo is being entered into the Shadows challenge. 

 I posted some pictures of our soccer outing yesterday.  This is another one of those shots.  He had such a great time just running on the field, kicking his ball, and enjoying the warmer weather (low 50's.). 

Make sure to check out all the other entries into the contest! 

3 comments:

  1. He sure is intent after that ball! I love how my eye gets drawn back and forth from the ball to the boy and back! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He looks like he's having a ball!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet shadow moment! I like the sharp focus of the ball and the bokeh of him behind.

    ReplyDelete