Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

32 Weeks


Ryan snapped this picture of me with his cell phone as he was getting ready to leave for work earlier.  I'm huge! I've started doing the waddle walk anytime I've been on my feet for a while. I'm uncomfortable while standing and uncomfortable while sitting.  I toss and turn during the night trying to get comfortable.  And during the entire process, Lance continues to kick up a storm.  

I'm getting really excited about him being born. I feel like I can already tell that this little guy has a totally different personality than Nate.  It will be interesting to see how similar and different they are from each other.  

With Nate, I wasn't really too anxious about him being born until the last two weeks or so.  I think that the fears and unknowns of labor, recovery, and actually having a baby kept me from getting too anxious.  This time, I don't really have any of those fears, so I find myself wishing that time would speed up.  

But I keep reminding myself that he will come at the right time and no amount of impatience will do me any good.  

Good things come to those who wait, right? 


3 comments:

  1. you look fabulous! Wish I could see you in person :) Those last few weeks of waiting are the worst!!!!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm trying to be patient but I can't help but keep track of every day that passes and gets me one day closer to delivery. :) Hope to see you guys after the baby is born!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy in your arms, and I'm sure you can't wait either! Praying for comfort and peace as you wait out these last few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete