Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Matthew Porter Art


From his site:

I'm a childrens book illustrator and writer. My shop features original paintings, prints, books, kiddies clothing and lots of other goodies featuring my art! 

If you are interested in purchasing an archival giclee print feel free to email me and I can send you details about various sizes available. What is the difference? 
A digital print is similar to what would be created using an ink jet printer. A giclee print uses special light-fast inks, which will remain true for up to 25 years. 

Check out more at: www.matthewporterart.com


I was so excited when Matthew generously offered to send us one of his brand new posters.  I feel horrible that I am just now writing about it because he sent it a month ago but I didn't want to hang it up in Nate's room until we had moved him into his new room.  


I love this poster.  It is an "ABC" poster with animals that correspond with each letter.  


Picture Credit: MatthewPorterArt

The poster size is 24x36, which means that it fits standard poster frames.  

But if you aren't in the market for a poster, he also offers some awesome kids' clothing. 

Photo Credit: MatthewPorterArt

Are you interested in checking out more of Matthew's work? 

Here's where you can find him: 

Thanks again, Matthew! Your work is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment