Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Click It Up A Notch: June


I'm sure it's no secret that my photography interest has really taken root this year. I'm not sure if I just really needed a hobby that I could do with Nate or if I just really wanted to improve the pictures I take of him.  I think it's a combination of both.  With every month that passes, I realize just how quickly time passes.  When he's older, I want to have good pictures that really capture this period of our lives.  So many of the pictures I have from when he was a tiny baby are blurry or grainy.

So if it seems that my blog is becoming more and more photo-centered, that's because I am becoming more and more photo-centered.

This is my favorite picture from the month of June.  Before I started learning about the ins and outs of photography, I might have tried to get the whole picture in focus.  Or perhaps I would have taken a picture of the bears and then stood in front of Nate and tried to get his expression.  I like how this picture puts the bears as the focus, but you can still see the interaction that Ryan and Nate are having.

Be sure to check out Courtney's blog, Click It Up A Notch, to see all the other "June Favorites."







8 comments:

  1. I think it's really cool how the bears are in focus. sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. Very nice choice of focus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, I love the bears in focus too! I know what you mean about becoming photo-centered, that's why I started a blog because I was posting so many photos to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a neat picture! :) Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the bears are walking right at him!! Very cool!! I know what you mean about becoming photo-centered! I have been obsessed every since I learned about manual mode!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great perspective! It really tells the story of the moment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great perspective here! Like Courtney said, it looks like the bears are walking right toward them. Excellent. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete