Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

What could be more fun than sliding down a slide and knowing that your Dad will catch you every single time? Judging by the look on Nate's face, I don't think he could have been convinced that there was anything better.


And on a side note, does anyone feel like having just a bit of pity on me?

I'm 34 weeks pregnant today, but I feel like I'm about 45 weeks.  I usually try to hide behind the camera but I let Ryan have it for a bit today.  I'm pretty convinced that the end of pregnancy has to be incredibly uncomfortable in every manner possible in order to prepare us to actually look forward to giving birth.  I will gladly endure a day of pain and child birth for two reasons.

 #1). To have my sweet, precious baby in my arms.  
#2). To get back to normal. 

I'm counting down the days and praying for the days to pass quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. I do feel your pain. Blessings to you and your belly/body/baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute, though! I love the outfit. Best wishes to you and your family over these next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like your little guy had such a great time!! And bless your heart I totally know what you mean about feeling 45 weeks at 34. I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! I was SO DONE at that point. I hope it goes by very quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete