Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Woodland Park Zoo

What is there not to love about the weekends? We sleep in, drink coffee in the morning, make breakfast, and then head out to find ourselves an adventure.  Living in a big city makes this so much easier.  Today, we decided to make the big six-mile drive to the Woodland Park Zoo.  It's been on our to-do list since we moved to Seattle, so today we made it happen.


I'm sure glad there was a fence separating those two bears and my two boys. 

 
 


And a day just isn't complete without a messy meal.

We made it home, fed Nate dinner, and then put him to bed.  He was beyond exhausted.  And so am I.  I just let out a huge yawn.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and having some adventures of your own with the ones you love.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! I've lived in Seattle too, and my 2nd child is born there. Woodland Park Zoo is one of my favorite spots.
    (I live in Norway now, really far away, but Seattle is special to me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I especially love the first one! Great perspective and depth of field!

    ReplyDelete