Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lance is here!

I've been participating in Ashley's Scavenger Hunt on Sundays but I didn't have time to get all the photos together because I was busy having a baby.

Lance finally decided it was time to make his big debut.  Tuesday afternoon, my water broke and he was born at 3:49 am on Wednesday, July 27th.

He weighed 8lbs, 4oz and was 21.5 inches long.  Perfect in every way.  While I do see many resemblances between him and his brother, Nate, he also has many unique features.

Here are a few pictures-many were taken with our point and shoot in less-than-perfect lighting conditions.





I'm looking forward to getting many more pictures of Nate and Lance as they grow together, but for now we are just adjusting to our new life and settling in. 


8 comments:

  1. He is so cute and tiny! Whenever you have time, I want to hear the labor story. Getting ready for my own 2nd labor and it's making me a little nervous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a precious bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he finally arrived and that you made time to join us. He's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So sweet! Hope your transition and healing is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope this week is going well!

    ReplyDelete