Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Last week, I participated in Ashley's Scavenger Hunt and had a lot of fun, so I'm doing it again. :)

Things That Look Like a Letter of the Alphabet:


This might be a bit of a stretch, but the weeds form a "v" over there to the left...see it?

Weather:
We've finally started having some nicer weather around here. I captured this shot of a couple sitting next to the Skagit River enjoying the sunshine with their dogs. It looked pretty peaceful.

Bling:

This is an obvious interpretation of the prompt, but this is my wedding ring and engagement ring.  I added one of Rita's textures.

Tangled: 
My USB cord and phone charger in a bit of a tangle on my desk.

Dark:
Doesn't this firework picture look like a flower? 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots. That first one is amazing. I love it. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came back for more. I really love that first shot. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was hangin' with that couple at the Skagit! It's in the 100's here in Texas!! Great photos! Especially the firework/flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love the firework /flower shot, and the 'weeds' are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely interpretations! fave is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome pictures!!! Great catches! I love the fireworks!!

    ReplyDelete