Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beautiful Eyes: A Photo Challenge

It isn't easy to get a picture of a two-week old's eyes, but here they are.  Isn't he precious?!?  I know I'm biased, but this little guy melts my heart every time I look at him.  Of course I knew when I was pregnant that I would love him just as much as I love Nate, but now that it's actually happened-now that I actually feel that love, I am once again in awe at just how quickly and easily we fall in love with our children.  Isn't it awesome? 





The Paper Mama


5 comments:

  1. He is one alert baby boy. Adorable. Gonna be honest. My favorite is the faux hawk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about getting pics of 2-week-old eyes! Very impressive! Such a cute baby and sweet expression! I love the colors in the pics, too.

    ReplyDelete