Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Edit Me" Challenge

I'm joining in Branson's editing challenge again. I played with this photo for a long time before deciding on an edit I liked.  I wanted to give this photo more of a vintage feel.  I opened the picture in ACR, adjusted the exposure and blacks.  I cropped the photo to have more of the focus be on the subjects. Then I warmed the photo up with Ree's "warmer" action.  I then adjusted the contrast, added a layer mask to adjust the skin tone and then ran Nelly Nero's "Chocolate Fade" action and adjusted the opacity.

Here's my edit:

And the original: 


I hope everyone is having a great week! :) 

My Reflection of Something

2 comments:

  1. I do like the vintage feel on this one, and I love how bright and cheerful it is! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on your edit sure do give it that summer time feel

    ReplyDelete