Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Ramblings

I'm joining Macro Monday for the first time this week.  I've seen a lot of people joining in and have meant to do it for quite some time now.  I always seem to see the neatest pictures through Macro Monday.  When I saw these bees buzzing around such pretty flowers, I knew I needed to get some pictures.  
 


In other news, Lance is getting bigger and bigger. On Wednesday, he'll be 3 weeks old. He eats a lot and sleeps even more.  He's such a sweet baby just like Nate was when he was born.  His eyes are really blue and his hair is just like Nate's hair used to be.  Sometimes when I'm feeding Lance or holding him or changing his diaper, I start having flashbacks to when Nate was a baby.  It really wasn't that long ago.  As a matter of fact, I quit nursing Nate entirely less than a year ago.

It's amazing how fast time flies.  I need to keep remembering to enjoy each moment because these days don't last for long.

Anyway, enough rambling.  Here are some recent pictures of Lance.



Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment