Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pink and Bokeh

This picture reminds me of my mom because it's just so pink (her favorite color).  

Have you noticed I've been in more of a visual mood lately? It's a combination of a couple of things that have happened recently.

 1. I'm obsessed with my camera and taking pictures.
 2. I have an almost-2 year old and a one-month old so I really don't have a lot of time to write.  

I plan on changing that soon and getting back into a writing mood, since it is such a very important part of who I am.  It's a part of me that has been neglected recently in pursuit of other things, like being a mom. 

But until then, I hope you enjoy the pictures.  And thank you for the comments.  They really do make my day. :)
Still Life Standouts
Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

9 comments: