Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Seeing Double/Two:

We went to the Blue Angels show today.  It happens every year over Lake Washington during Seafair.  We went last year, but this year was even more fun because Nate was way more into the planes.  He wasn't so sure about them at first because they are crazy loud, but he wound up really liking them.

Whatever: 
I took this prompt pretty literally and chose whatever photo I felt like choosing.  A few nights ago, Ryan and I took the boys for a walk along the water in downtown Seattle.  This Naval Ship had recently arrived.  I thought it was pretty impressive.  I also like how there is a light shining down on the men down in the corner of the shot.  

Sweet: 

I can't resist posting a picture of our new sweet baby boy.  He is 10 days old already! 

Space:

There isn't much more space on the lake to party. 

Bright:
What can I say? He's a bright boy. Love him. 




15 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! Had to explain to my children today who the Blue Angels are~will have to take them to them next time!

    Love that Navy ship and your baby, oh, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of photos, beautiful shots of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your little baby is just adorable and so is his big brother - congratulations. Great take on space - that lake is so full!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whatever shot! Stunning and congrats on your newest addition -he is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little boy in your bright picture is so cute! Great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All photos are very nice, most I like the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! Love the first two and of course the sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set - loving your whatever and space shots! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW- what great captures this week- really really love that second one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boat photos are just awesome and that is one sweet baby boy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! I love the boats! (visiting from Ashley Sisk)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your entries. Whatever is a great shot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love new babies! Whee! (can ya' tell I have some serious baby fever?!) The one of the ship is A-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete