Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Old and New:
Ryan took this picture, so I can't take credit for it, but it fits the prompt. I'm old and they are new. :)

Night Photography:
With an {almost} two-year old and a newborn, we don't spend a ton of time outside after the sun goes down.  The closest night shot I got this week is this picture taken just after the sun went down.  The weather was gorgeous so people were still hanging out on the beach.  I love this weather, but I know it's going to end soon.  We have to take advantage of it while it lasts.




Music:
Alright. I admit it. This is a lame attempt at "music." I had plans to take a picture of my guitar with some sheets of music, but I never got around to it.  However, I love this picture.  Ryan took Nate kayaking for the second time (Nate isn't even two yet!) so of course I had to document this momentous (and adorable) occasion.  While I was taking pictures, a guy not too far from me was playing his guitar and singing and he was pretty good.  So there.  Music.

Cheesy:
I was starting to fall asleep with Lance on the couch and Ryan thought it was definitely a picture-moment.  Even though I wasn't really asleep, I pretended to be.  How cheesy is that?

Sun: 
Seattle loves the sun.

I only took 3 out of the 5 pictures this week. Oops.




Enjoy your weekend! 

15 comments:

  1. Loving that sun shot!

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-Kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That night shot is stunning! I love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT old~but that is a sweet photo, just like your cheesy shot! That night shot is beautiful! Daddy and son kayaking~how precious is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun shot is beautiful and the kayaking one, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! LOVE your cheesy shot... we've all done that to get a cute "we're all sleeping soundly" shot... and it's a beauty! :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! Love the sun and music shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really sweet set - I'm loving your sun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the cuddling with the baby and blanket moment! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nce entries. I love the flare on sun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cheesy and I don't thing it's cheesy at all! Also loved sun and night - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont think you are old at all!! Love the mommy and kid photos!! Awesome shot of the sun and sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, Shoni, baby photos are great, such precious moments captured :)
    so you said your baby is also one month :) time flies so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors of that evening sky! I love the "rainbows" that form along the horizon like that. Beautiful capture, thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera! Also - I think it's great that you posed for the sleeping photo. I have one like that of me and my son when he was tiny. I cherish it, even though posed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful photos this week- nicely done!

    ReplyDelete