Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Against the Light:
Just a random flower I saw at the zoo on Wednesday.
Best Part of My Day:
I wish I had a current picture of my boys with my husband but this picture works as well.  Nothing has been making me happier lately than when Nate wants to hold his little brother and is sweet to him.
Frame Within a Frame:
Downtown Seattle as seen from Lake Union.
 Buttons:
This is my pretty sister, Tia.  She has some buttons on her hat. :) While my family was visiting us from California, my sister just happened to be sitting by the water. I couldn't resist snapping a picture of her.
Ink:
I thought this was a pretty interesting way to deface a sign.  Someone spent some time on this. 
Have a great rest of the weekend!



11 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, especially love that inked sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Wow, that's some artwork on the sign. Great bokeh in the first shot! (visiting from Ashley Sisk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots. Most I like the first :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone sure did spend time on that sign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat ideas. Love the Seattle shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set - I especially like your frame within a frame shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great view of Seattle! Those trees are a wonderful frame. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shot of Seattle... I love driving through Seattle... =) fun ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bokeh in the first shot, very pretty. I agree on number 2. I love it when my kids are sweet to each other to but when they were small it seemed so much sweeter! And the sign is neat. :) I am sure that did take a while!

    ReplyDelete