Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Geometry:
When I took this picture, I was captivated by the reflection, but then I realized that all the triangles make it a perfect shot for this prompt. :)
Brushstrokes:
I had to go out on a limb and add some texture to this image in order to have a picture that worked for the prompt, but I rather like the finished product. 
Hanging By a Thread: 
I shared this photo earlier in the week, but it fits the theme pretty well.  It seems that tightrope walking is becoming a trend around Seattle.  I saw two separate groups of people doing it just today.  Interesting hobby. 
Collage:
It's all fun and games until he gets wet...
On The Dotted Line:
He still has many years to go before he's driving on the big road with the yellow dotted lines but for now, he's learning to ride his tricycle and I think it's pretty cute.

And I'm going to throw in an extra...this shot is for Allie's {A Photo Challenge}.  The theme is Something in the Distance. 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

29 comments:

  1. Lovely thread and geometry shots. And my son felt the same about baths when he was a baby. Now he stays in for ages, playing with his toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set, love your brushstrokes and thread, how cool is that! Collage is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice scavenging! Love your geometry shot- a beautiful reflection. And how fun to capture some tightrope walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! That collage is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your geometry picture! And your collage is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Your first picture is so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful captures, I really like hanging by a thread and I can't stop looking at the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection! Baby in the bath is so sweet but I love the interpretation for hanging by a thread-how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collection. I find such inspiration in seeing everyone's takes and interpretations of the prompts. I really like the geometry shot, the angles and the reflections...crisp and vibrant! But your "On the Dotted Line" is probably my favorite. So unique and your choice in palette is just perfect. Bravo!

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reflection on your first shot. Brushstrokes is wonderful as well. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great series. I especially like your brushstrokes and geometry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHat an absolutely beautiful collection - so many gorgeous shots. I really love your hanging by a thread shot. Love that photojournalism style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Ashley. The photojournalistic style of your "hanging by a thread" is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you geometry shot. Makes me want to be there and soak in the sun and water! And the collage cracked me up!! What a great age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful nice colors,My favorite is geometry I love the reflection it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love reflections...so geometry is my favorite, but they are all super.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first shot is fantastic.. great job on all the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That triangle shot is amazing! Great processing on your tightrope shot~it looks so vintage! Adorable collage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, what great captures and such creativity! I thought geometry was my favorite, until I got down to hanging by a thread, and then I couldn't make up my mind. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your collage was just too precious. I love the geometry too. Great interpretations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your little guy is so handsome and precious! Great work on your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They're all perfect, of course, but the bath ones are just amazing - so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That bridge pictures is stunning!! Just wanted to invite you to my photo swap going on right now!! ;) http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/08/sweet-little-photo-swap-10.html Hope you can come!

    ReplyDelete