Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 Weeks

Eight weeks ago, Ryan and I were sitting in a hospital room and waiting for our second precious baby boy to enter the world.  I was on pitocin and we were just waiting.  We passed the time by playing checkers on the iPad, watching some TV, and listening to Lance's heartbeat.

I was so anxious to meet him.  I thought I was ready for anything that this labor might send my way.

We knew we were getting close.

A few hours later, I started experiencing contractions that rocked my world.  After that, everything happened pretty quickly.

Fast forward to today and I can't imagine my life without him.  Sometimes it's hard, but these little smiles make everything worthwhile.

You can read my birth stories here and here








Life is good with boys.



                Sweet Shot DayNapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}

12 comments:

  1. Awww!!! I love these. Having two boys is great. Going to read your birth stories now. I love reading about births. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...they are adorable...and they have the same eyes! Yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...so adorable!! I love these! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! MY! WORD! How adorable- Can believe how much he's grown in 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful beautiful pictures of your sweet little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful they are - I am sure these little faces and smiles make everything right even after a difficult day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm following from the PNW Bloggers site. I hope to see you at some future meetups! Your boys are just adorable. I also have two boys, and I wouldn't trade watching the brotherly bond grow between them for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos! I love the last one. We just welcomed our second baby boy three weeks ago...and yes, the little smiles certainly do make it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! He's getting so big - and with such expressions!!

    ReplyDelete