Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Edit Me: Week 19

Time for more editing fun.  Nate is in bed but talking to himself and Lance is sleeping in my arms.  Lucky for me, I have a laptop and can still edit while sitting on the couch.

This picture was taken by Deb Duty.  It' s a perfect picture to get us in the mood for fall.

Here is the before: 


And here is my edit:



Details: 

I opened the SOOC in ACR, adjusted the yellow slider to give it a warmer feel, adjusted the blacks and the fill light.  Then I opened it in PSE9, duplicated the layer and set it to soft light (opacity 50%) to give the image more depth.  Then I ran Pioneer Woman's action Boost.  After the action, I added two Kim Klassen textures: Scratched Magic and Serious Magic.  One of the textures was set to soft light at an opacity of 30% and the other was set to the Screen Blending Mode. 


Enjoy your week! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo.....love the texture and added contrast

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really brought out the light in this shot! so gorgeous. and the texture is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful. The texture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warm tones and the texture you added looks really great!

    ReplyDelete