Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Friends

Being able to stay home with my boys is a wonderful gift.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Taking care of Brody during the days for the last year and a half has allowed me to enjoy that gift.  Not only that, but having him here teaches my son a lot of lessons.

Like sharing. And being nice. And that sometimes someone else gets my attention first.  

I believe that all of these lessons have helped Nate adjust quickly to being a big brother.  



At the early age of 8 months old, Nate met Brody, his first friend, and I'm grateful to have him in our lives. 

The Paper MamaSweet Shot Day

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet. I remember those special days.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful moment captured. I love the mood the black and white provides. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete