Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

On the Table: Week 2

Have you been taking shots of what you ate this week? I hope so because it's time to show it off.

(click here to read about the link up)

I only have one picture this week.


Nate eats Life cereal at least 3 mornings a week.  He loves it.  I think it's funny because his dad also loved Life cereal as a kid...I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.  

And one more...just for fun.


We celebrated Nate's 2nd birthday yesterday with some chocolate cake.  He was pretty excited to be able to eat a whole piece of cake. 

Ok...your turn. Show me what ya got!









Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

1 comment:

  1. look at him so happy, i'd say the cake was delicious!

    ReplyDelete