Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Peace


If peace was simply being in a quiet and undisturbed environment, we wouldn't be a very peaceful household.  With an {almost} two-year old and a newborn, there are moments where peace seems elusive.

But peace is more than that.

It's knowing that I will survive getting spit up on nearly every time I'm in public or immediately following a shower.
It's knowing that even though both of the boys are crying, they can't cry forever.
It's knowing that I have a partner who helps me every single day.
It's knowing that I have a family to love and a family that loves me back.

And that's really all the peace I need.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This post is beautiful!! Love the photos, and such sweet truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So True! And, those pics are fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace is finding "perfection" amidst a crazy world.
    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoni, look at your little one,, so sweet!!!
    I can relate to your post,
    peace and sleep - that's what I need :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness- that has got to be the sweetest pic I have seen in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful - and true - sentiments!!! And the photos are adorable, too. Yes, the crying will stop - it's all a phase!!

    ReplyDelete