Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hi everyone...before we get to Scavenger Hunt Sunday, I want to make you aware of a new photo challenge/link up that I am hosting.

It's called On The Table and it's all about food photography.  I don't know about you, but I love looking at the stylized food shoots in magazines like Better Homes and Gardens and I'd love to practice.  So... in an effort to motivate myself, I'm hosting a link-up where we can all practice together.  You can choose to shoot a fancy dinner scene, step by step shots of a recipe, or just iPhone pictures of your dinner at the restaurant.  It's your choice.

Walk With Me

If you want to read more or link up, go here. :)

Ok...now onto the Scavenger Hunt.




Stairs: 
I always think that people who choose to stand around and feed the birds are a little odd. 

Macro:

He's almost 6 weeks old already. 

Clouds:
Bellingham, WA. 

Abstract:
Props to whoever can guess what this picture is...

Smile:
I smile when I see this picture.



Enjoy your week! 

15 comments:

  1. That last photo is precious! So sweet! The stairs is a fantastic shot and the macro! I love this whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome set. Smile is so sweet. I find bird feeding a bit odd to, but makes for a spectacular capture-midair and all! Abstract; I have no idea. Do tell!
    And a great link up idea. It is an area I must practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic set, love your abstract & macro and smile are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool abstract shot! And baby toes, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abstract... could it be the bottom of a saucepan!?!? Looks awesome whatever it is! :)
    Your children are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh... I love your baby shots, so sweet:))
    and that last one you should print it large and frame it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That macro shot is one of my favs I have seen today....just so beautiful and a moment in time you will always remember.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This entire set is so inspired - beautiful work. Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your abstract and amazing light on clouds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice set the stairs shot a little scary with the birds for me ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, I love these! Abstract draws you in and the smile melt your heart. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these pictures so much!! So cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all! My guess would be the bottom of a wet skillet or pan?
    Vanessa @ Dilly Dally
    http://daily-dilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And suddenly I want to go eat a t Ivar's.

    Such a lovely blog, I look forward to following you.

    My little man is turning 1 in a few days and I so miss the six week old baby...that shot brought back such a precious flood of memories.

    ReplyDelete