Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Bokeh:



It just so happens that I wrote a tutorial on how to get that blurriness or bokeh using your dslr.  Check it out here if you're interested. :)

Process of Elimination:




Have you ever seen a two-year old look so comfortable with his 6 week old brother? I took a whole series of shots while they were sitting there and decided that the close cropped-in image was the best.



Remember:




I hope to always remember these two like this. Nate thinks his dad is the coolest guy in the world (which he is).  He always wants to play with him, jump on him, wrestle with him, go to the store with him... the list could go on for days. I love it.

The Paper Mama


Statues:


So this isn't a statue, but it is the truck that Bella from Twilight drove. :) Cool, right?

Flying Higher:


The Blue Angels putting on a show in Seattle.

Enjoy your week!






12 comments:

  1. Great set! I love your process of elimination and remember shots! Very sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set. Your remember shot is full of warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots. I really like the shot of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your statue and remember - fantastic set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your remember shot is great!!!
    I have to learn how to take shadow photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Your "process of elimination" shot is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - these are wonderful. I really like your process of elimination and remember shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember is wonderful and how sweet little boy. My son feels the same about Dad, we are blessed moms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful choices, the remember shot has got to be my favorite. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would LOVE it if you would share your pics at my photo swap going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I had to come say congrats on your Paper Mama win! These are all AWESOME, but your remember is just priceless. I adore the relationship little boys have w/ their dads. It a beautiful thing, & you captured it beautifully! That's a framer in my book!

    ReplyDelete