Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Where has this week gone? It seems that each week goes by quicker than the last.  And the weekends? Don't even get me started on those. They fly by in the blink of an eye. 


Anyway...onto this week's hunt.

Low Key:



Lance at 8 weeks old. 

Monochromatic:



Every time we go to a restaurant that gives us crayons for Nate, Ryan always reminds me to put them in my purse and take them home.  Now he have quite the collection of crayons with various restaurant names on them.  

Circle:


I'm sure every kid loves bubbles.  Nate is no exception.  

Scarf:


This is my collection of scarves.  My mother-in-law made most of them.  Aren't they awesome!? I'm excited for the weather to get cooler so I can start wearing them again.

Phone:


Umm...how old does my little boy look here? I asked him if he was talking to his girlfriend and he said, "Alice." :)  



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots. I love your circle and phone shots, or maybe it's cause your boy's so cute?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are all so lovely. The phone and circle shots are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your circle and color! Great shots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set - I especially love your monochromatic and phone shots. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE these photos!! Very creative! You are a great photographer. Would Love for you to link this post up at my photo swap going on right now! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are monochromatic and your phone shot. Your little one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is SO adorable. Holy wow. What sweet pictures. I love your mother in laws mad scarf making skills! How cool is she? Perfect pictures this week!

    ReplyDelete