Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Edit Me: Week 21

Time for another Edit Me Challenge. :)

My edit last week was chosen as the winner (Thanks Kala!) by the way.  I was super surprised since there were so many awesome edits.

Ok...so on to this week's edit.  The SOOC is by Artistically Amy

Lovely photo.  


And here is my edit.


Recipe:
-Opened in ACR (I always do this).  Adjusted the blacks, contrast, and warmed the photo up just a tad.
-Opened in PSE.  Added Kim Klassen's cinnamon texture.  This added a nice vignette and just the right amount of texture.
-Added a border and quote.


Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

  1. ooooh super edit... the scene now looks much more dynamic, colourful and you've added depth to the shot too. Nice use of texture... subtle but just enough to add interest.
    Kim Klassen textures are awesome anyway - as is her website and giveaways. ;-)
    I just found your photoblog via a linky on Through A Photographers eye blog.
    I will follow and show my support!
    jennie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quote, nice depth and gorgeous play of light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this. You've really toned down those highlights and boosted the colour.
    The Border was a nifty idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean, simple edit! It really brings out the green-ness. :)

    ReplyDelete