Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Inspired by a book or movie:

"Look Who's Talking"
Brown:
This is Lance at 9 weeks.  I used a brown fill layer during the processing. :)

Hazy:
Hazy...grainy...didn't take this picture under the best lighting conditions, but I thought it was pretty cute that Nate was walking around the house taking pictures. :)

Coffee:

Ryan was sitting on the couch by me while I was editing this picture.  Originally, the computer had an image of Google Reader with a Jasmine Star article on it.  Ryan looked over and said how cool it would be if the image on the computer screen was the same as the image I was working on...That go my wheels spinning and this is the finished result. But I love coffee.  I really have to have it every day or I tend to get a little grouchy.  Bad..I know.

Linger:

Richmond Beach...a definite place to linger.



Enjoy your week!

7 comments:

  1. Those last three are incredible. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...in particular your movie photo put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are creative and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your coffee shot and your linger photo! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful! The sunset is my favorite. Such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully creative series. Had to smile at the 'look who's Talking' shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set - the first one gave me a giggle! Love your brown and that sunset, marvelous!

    ReplyDelete