Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Edit Me: Week 24

This week's photo is from Branson who blogs at My Reflection of Something.

Here is the original:

And here is my edited version:


I was having so much fun editing this picture that I kind of forgot all the steps I took to get the end result.   I do know that I used a storyboard from Rita at The CoffeeShop Blog.  I slightly desaturated the photo, used a slight fading action, and sharpened it.  But like I said, there were other things that I did, but I lost track.

My goal was to make this photo feel timeless.  The vintage camera really set the stage for the photo and I liked the overall composition.  I thought the trees in the background really helped add interest to it.

What do you think?

Our tiny BIG Life

3 comments:

  1. I really love the richness and depth of your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and frame.. the frame is awesome!
    I'm about to put my edit up.
    Great job!
    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cool vintage tone! I love that! The frame is awesome as well. Only wish you hadn't cropped so close to the side of the camera. Overall a really stunning edit!! :)

    ReplyDelete