Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Edit Me: Week 25

This week's photo is from Misty.

Here is the Sooc:
And here is my edit:


Editing steps:
Opened in ACR and tweaked the exposure a bit to warm it up.  Next, I took the photo to PSE9 and lightened it and sharpened it.  I messed with the saturation a bit and cropped it a bit tighter.  I also cloned out the toy laying on the ground. Then I used one of Rita's storyboards with a built in texture to give it that aged look.

Our tiny BIG Life

Enjoy your week! 

3 comments:

  1. A beautifully edited photograph. Now that is Artography. I'm wishing it had occurred to me to remove the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the added texture and warmth. It feels taken right out of an old scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The light and the color... everything about this edit is amazing! I am in love with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete