Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Facebook


My sister made a word cloud this morning that was made up of words from her Facebook statuses. This left me inspired to do the same (you can go here to make your own).

Just admit it.  Facebook is a pretty big part of most of our lives.  Sure we could function without it.  Lots of people do.  But what do most of us do when we have a few spare moments? Check facebook.  When we want to make an announcement, how do we go about it? We update our status.  I am guilty of mostly posting pictures.  I'm not huge on updating everyone with every little second of my day, but I do post occasionally.

The word cloud that was generated from my statuses makes me laugh because that is so my life.  The names of my boys show up most often and that is to be expected. But there are also words like potty, poop, coffee, caffeine, and sleeping, which are pretty big parts of my day.

And then there are also words like fun, adventure, awesome, cool, and great.  If you asked me to describe my life, I would probably use those same words.

That's all I have to say today.  But here's a picture just because.  He's totally rocking vertical photography with his wooden camera.




NapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}Live and Love...Out Loud5 Minutes for MomThe Paper Mama

2 comments:

  1. The word cloud is very cool. I will have to try it. I think it will be funny to see what words pop up in mine since several of my fb statuses are funny things my kids say. :)

    Your little boy is absolutely adorable! Love that he has his own camera!

    Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that word cloud and that photo is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete