Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween: Biker Style

Let me introduce you to my son.  He's a biker.  And not just any biker.  He's a Harley Davidson biker, complete with tatted sleeves.

Isn't he adorable!?!

Alright, alright.  I'm biased.
To be completely honest with you, when it comes to buying Halloween costumes, I am so not motivated.  Halloween just isn't a big deal to me.  It never was as a child so even though I know it's coming up, I tend to just browse costumes at the store without being decisive and buying something.

But right before the big day, I stumbled upon this costume.  I knew he had shoes that would be perfect and Ryan suggested that he wear his beanie and bam! Perfect Halloween costume.

It was functional, he was able to wear it comfortably in the house, and I may have him wear that tatted sleeve shirt every weekend just because I think it's too cute.

I love when things work out that way.
Don't you love how half of my pictures of him are of his back? He is always on the run and is perfectly ok with ignoring me when I try to get him to turn around and look at me.

I used my 70-300mm lens so that I could get some creamy bokeh on the portrait shots and also be able to zoom in a bit when he was running away from me.

I hope you had a great Halloween and if you blogged about it, feel free to share a link to it in the comments.  I'd love to check it out.

Enjoy your day!

Live, Love, TRAVEL
Sweet Shot Day

7 comments:

  1. LOVE these cute biker shots! Gorgeous pics and love your editing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! I love the little biker costume!! And you definitely got some lovely creamy bokeh with that lens! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has got to be the cutest little biker-dude I've ever seen!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try that- I have seen a few people mention using the 300 to get the bokeh from afar. I always reach for my 50mm when I do portraits- I need to play more with my 300 apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! That definitely is a very cute costume - I love the tattoos on the arms! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! Such a perfect costume too. Very nice shots!

    ReplyDelete