Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Done!

Today marks the last day of my last class for my Master's degree and I couldn't be happier to have it done.  I still have student teaching to do, but I'm just thrilled to have the classes behind me. I feel like I've been in school For.Ev.Er.  I'm looking forward to not having deadlines or nightly discussion questions to answer.  As much as I loved school when I was younger, I'm ready to be done for a while.

In other news...

This weekend, we took another drive into the Cascade Mountains.  The mountains are dusted with snow and the trees are frosty.  Even though it's cold, its beautiful.  This area is known for having one of the largest concentrations of Bald Eagles in the winter so we were hoping to see some that were close enough for me to photograph, but the ones we saw were soaring far above our heads.  In another month or so we expect to return and find a lot more.  They feed on the salmon that have travelled up the Skagit River to spawn.




Do you ever just head out for a drive with your family? Where do you find yourself driving?


Sweet Shot DayShades of Autumn Photo Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Too bad on no eagles, but lovely landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your classes! And those mountain shots are really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those mountains look amazing and I love the last shot with the headlights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I miss that mountain range! Also congrats with your masters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! and it's great about your study, I'd say you are glad and very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is awesome!! Such gorgeous shots. I love taking drives like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's a really great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beuatiful photos! I grew up near the mountians (in alberta) and miss them so!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! love your photos thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete