Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just a few reminders...

I don't typically talk about my faith very much here.  Usually I focus on our kids, adventures, and photography.  But today I just feel like sharing a little more.


Sometimes life seems less than perfect.  The days are long and it's as if we are always walking against the wind, instead of having it at our backs.  But there is nothing like a rainbow to remind us of God's promise to be faithful.

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Genesis 9:12-13




And even if the world feels as if it is crumbling around us, as if we are caught in a snow storm with no way out, there will always be beauty to behold.  Sometimes we just need to take a step back and look at the big picture.


Even if we feel like we're driving in the dark, lacking direction or guidance, just remember to look up.  There might be more light on our path than we realize.



NapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}Live and Love...Out Loud5 Minutes for MomThe Paper Mama

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and beautiful post. I don't talk about my faith on my blog very often either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was perfect for me. Lovely photography and even more beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Great words of wisdom! And gorgeous photos!

    Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful. I loved your every word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete