Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Moments Like These...

Whenever Nate and Lance are sitting together, I immediately have to grab my camera.  If I don't, I feel like I'm missing out on capturing something really special.  On this particular evening, things started out well.  Nate was enjoying sitting by his brother and watching the movie, Cars.  We had just gotten home from somewhere and Lance was definitely ready to nurse.  Letting him sit next to Nate was entertaining him for a bit, but before long, Lance got a little clingy and Nate wound up moving to the end of the couch.  I love the look on Lance's face..."Hey! Come back brother!"


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful moments! I try to capture as many moments like that as well. I have to say I love that top so cute :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious seeing the progression of big brother getting some space! :-) Such sweet pictures! And what a sweet family!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your stories and photos of your precious little boys. thanks for sharing and bringing much joy to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SWEET! Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll link up each Monday. Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete