Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt and a Freebie!

Happy weekend everyone! I've been toying around with the idea of making digital scrapbooks for my boys and have been practicing making embellishments and digital papers, so I thought I'd start sharing what I make.

Today's Freebie:

There is no way I'd ever be able to put these cute buttons into a scrapbook for my boys, but they would look awesome in a girl's scrapbook.  I even like the idea of decorating photo collages with them or you can add them to a blog header (I have buttons in mine). :)

There are 3 .png files and have a transparent background and can be dropped onto any scrapbook page, picture, or header or design (you are free to use these for any personal uses, just please do not repackage them and sell them as your own).

Click HERE to download the freebie.

Ok...so onto this week's Scavenger Hunt:

Before and After: 
Rita, from the Coffeeshop Blog, just released a new action called Boost It.  Here is my first attempt with it.  What do you think?

Opposing Lines:

Custom Bokeh: 



I read the tutorial on creating custom bokeh, but never had time during daylight hours to practice, so you're just going to have to settle with this bokeh shot. :)

Which pair of shoes should I wear?

I just adore little boy shoes.  Aren't they adorable!?!

Little Features:





13 comments:

  1. I love the first and third pictures so much! The baby is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little baby. Such beautiful dark eyes.
    I have to say I really like your opposing lines shot and the shoe shot. Love the angle and all those cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are adorable! Lovely edit and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice collection, the shoes got me laughing. My sons had a closet full of shoes to choose from as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! Love those little shoes, I cannot wait to pass my shoe obsession onto future children!! Your lines shot is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great - I really love your shoe shot. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little shoes and the little hands. great shot. Also I love the opposing lines...really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at these shoes,such a cute idea for a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the show shots... I miss my baby :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little features and the shoes. What a cutesie baby!

    ReplyDelete