Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Hello everyone! This has been a rather interesting week.  I have been learning to use Adobe Illustrator CS5.  That program is no joke! I've seen what it is capable of, but there is definitely a steeper learning curve associated with it in comparison with Photoshop.  So I've been watching tons of tutorials and I think I'm slowly getting a grasp on it, but I can totally see why people go to school to learn this program.

Ok, on to Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

These pictures were all taken this week, which is a pretty big accomplishment.  Usually I wind up searching the archives. 

Waiting:

Foilage:

Candid:

Knife, Fork, Spoon:

Rule of Thirds:
This little boy melts my heart. He's getting too big. 



Enjoy your week!

12 comments:

  1. Such adorable pictures of your kids! I love your foliage photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection.Love how you did the forks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous!! Your candid and rule of thirds is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set!! I can see why he melts your heart...your boys are so cute! That first one is a really great capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet shots - and I love your foliage shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I love that first shot. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute waiting picture......he looks so sweet and innocent. Little hands are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your waiting image, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, absolutely adoring that first photo of yours. Those EYES!!!!! Just totally fantastic. Great job.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bucket on the head shot!

    Also I have given you the versatile blogger award. You can see more about it on this post: http://blog.desiraer.com/?p=586

    ReplyDelete