Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Haircut

Lance turned four months old last Sunday and, just like his older brother, it was definitely time for a haircut.  He had bald patches on the side and on the back and just looked a little silly.  Even though I was sad to see his little mohawk leave, I knew it needed to be done.  

Here's a before shot...see how little hair he had on the sides?

Halfway through the haircut and Lance is happy, but is looking at me with eyes that are saying, "Why Mom?" 


And here are a few after shots.  His little face looks so cute.  And, in case you can't tell, he's at that perfectly perfect chubby stage.  Every time I hold him, I just want to squeeze him a little bit and poke his belly and pinch those legs.  He weighs 17 pounds and is 26 inches long.  In the four months since he was born, he's grown 5 inches.  Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow?


Lance loves to laugh and we love to make him laugh.  I think he is going to be our little jokester.


Did any of you cut your baby's hair when they were still so little? I've heard of people not cutting it until they were over 2,  but I like cutting it early.  I think the hair is able to grow in evenly.

and then, she {snapped}Happily Mother After

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Your sons are adorable. My daughter just turned 3 months and I was just thinking yesterday that her hair is getting a little long around the ears. Maybe a haircut is in her future as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties! Cute both before and after the cut. I waited with cutting hair on both my kids... just didn't even think of it early on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a cutie! I like his little haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good for you for having the courage to cut his hair so early! I was a wuss and didn't cut Brody's hair until after his first birthday...and even then it was only because his Daddy made me. ;) I was afraid the curls would not grow back, but they did so everyone is happy now. It's still a battle between us though. Jonathan always wants me to go get his hair cut but I like it better longer so that you can see the curls (and he is 2 1/2 now! hehe)

    I love the very first photo of him. I'm a sucker for b&w's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS...your photo will be featured on Friday! yay for a two-time winner, Shondra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's so cute, four months, where is that time go ???

    ReplyDelete